ODIN represents our focused dedication to helping guide the energy industry into a safer, more responsible, and sustainable future.
ESG Factors Elevate Corporate Governance, Environmental and Social Responsibility
As ODIN EPC transitions to a future in energy development that is sustainable and more environmentally and socially responsible, we understand that the pillars of ESG are crucial to positive success.
We are making great strides in developing. implementing and maintaining accountablity in corporate governance, lowering environmental impacts and ensuring that diversity and inclusion, along with social responsibility, touch every aspect of our operations.
Sustainability ESG Policy
We are pleased to announce that we have posted our Sustainability ESG Policy with the GRI – Global Reporting Initiative. ODIN has met all 9 core requirements of GRI reporting.
For over 25 years, the GRI has developed and delivered global best practice for how organizations communicate and demonstrate accountability for their impacts on the environment, the economy and the people. The sustainability reporting standards cover topics that range from biodiversity to tax, waste to emissions, diversity and equality to health and safety. As such, GRI reporting is the enabler for transparency and dialogue between companies and their stakeholders.
ODIN is committed to our ESG program and to Environmental Sustainability. We focus on the needs of our clients, society, vendors, communities, and employees. ODIN is committed to navigating a sustainable energy future through focus on Safety, Diversity, Innovation/Inclusion, and Sustainability.
There are many forces creating uncertainties in our business environment. It’s ODIN’s goal to establish a plan to measure, monitor, and improve upon our effect on the environment around us. ODIN has met all 9 core requirements of GRI reporting.
ODIN commits to be SUSTAINABLE in the following ways and actions:
- Save our environment and prevent pollution on the jobs we execute for our clients.
- Understand what metrics will track improvements to help achieve our goals.
- Substitute high emitting methodologies with lower, net zero, technologies.
- Train our employees providing skills and resources to meet and exceed our plan goals.
- Acknowledge our effect on the environment as an organization.
- Identify the needs and expectations of society.
- Necessitate our vendors to match our commitment to society and the environment.
- Avoid hazardous materials where practical.
- Build community relationships as good citizens via the ODIN Caring Program.
- Limit waste in our projects and use sustainable materials.
- Exceed the goals of our stakeholders and our peers.
In addition to our environmental policies and tracking, ODIN has developed social policies that will help to promote diversity and equality within our own organization and our suppliers. This includes synthesizing our sustainability goals with our management concepts to evaluate our impact on people, the planet, and our financial needs.
Sustainability and GHG Reduction
We established a GHG Reduction Goal to decrease energy consumption so that our carbon footprint would be as light as possible. A few of the measures we have taken and their results include:
- 8% annual consumption reduction goals
- Energy Saving Measures Established – Who, How, Where
- ODIN moved offices to help support its energy goals and reduced company vehicles
- ODIN changed to hybrid office reporting philosophy
We have always believed that giving back and doing great works for others is an important and fundamental corporate responsibility, as well as a personal responsibility. A few of the actions we have and continue to take include:
- Direct Donations to Non-Profits
- Volunteer Events
- Employee Benefits
- Waste Reduction
Whether ODIN is supporting local charities like the Special Olympics at Eversource’s event or speaking out at industry conferences, we take our commitment to environmental social governance seriously.
Diversity and Inclusion
ODIN EPC established a Diversity and Inclusion Goal that remains paramount in ensuring the positive stewardship of a sustainable future. A diverse and inclusive team brings varied backgrounds and experiences that lead to exceptional creativity and innovation within the industry.
2 Highwood Dr.
Tewksbury, MA 01876
New Jersey Office
28 Valley Rd.
Montclair, NJ 07042
100 Front St.
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
AICPA–SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
Tier 3 assessment for PSE&G