Energy EPC Solutions Born from Wisdom and Experience with a Focus on Safety
Whether your energy project requires partial or full spectrum EPC services, ODIN has your project covered. From engineering to commissioning, our experience and capabilities have been serving the energy community since 1996. Design/Build, EPCM, or EPC Risk, ODIN will support any portion, or all, of your energy project.
- Owner’s Agent
- Construction Management
- Construction Management at Risk
Value Add - A Clear Vision and Mission
ODIN exists to support a safe, optimized, sustainable energy delivery future for our neighbors. Our mission is to strive to achieve this vision through engineering and constructing of new and improved utility facilities for our clients, modernization and data visualization within these facilities, and integration of new technologies and delivery mechanisms. At ODIN, we pride ourselves on our safety record, service, timeliness, and product. We want to be your master services partner for design and/or construction.
Energy Infrastructure Projects for Large Utility Service Providers
ODIN engineers and coordinates installation of energy infrastructure projects for large utility service providers. These facilities deliver power and heat to millions, reducing dependence on coal and oil.
- Focus on the theme of Concept to Complete – Studies to Start-Up
- Develop Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, Civil, and Structural Designs
- Execute Professionally Stamped Drawing Packages in 17 states of coverage in the North and Mid Atlantic of the US
- Mindset to “measure twice, cut once”
- Provide efficient, cost-effective equipment Purchasing Services
- Deliver high quality Construction Management and Start-Up Support
- Flexible to execute contracts for Design, Build, EPC with Risk, or any combination for our clients
- Unique responsive, collaborative, methodical approach to developing a detailed design that incorporates construction, operations, and maintenance
ODIN EPC - Our Core Values Drive Every Energy Project
Navigating a more sustainable energy future.
Our guiding values have helped us create one of the most skilled and efficient teams in EPC.
Safety is first and foremost. Due to our unique blend of staff with historical construction, engineering, and utility experience, we have a best in class for safety focus.
We work to make better decisions due to the diversity of thought and cultures within our team.
The company’s goal is to protect our natural resources through the implementation of sustainable safe and reliable energy.
We pride ourselves on our innovation through dedication to continuous improvement and new technology.
ODIN EPC - Get To Know Us
Get to know ODIN EPC by viewing a few of our key components including Capabilities, Markets and Services, Our Process, and Projects.
ODIN is a Proud Member of These Industry Organizations
2 Highwood Dr.
Tewksbury, MA 01876
New Jersey Office
28 Valley Rd.
Montclair, NJ 07042
100 Front St.
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
AICPA–SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
Tier 3 assessment for PSE&G
Silver Award, Enbridge